MNEMO is very mindful of respecting the security and the confidentiality of the users’ Personal Data. In this respect, MNEMO undertakes to process the users’ Personal Data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 27 April 2016 (or “GDPR”), and the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Liberties, in its current version (the “Applicable Regulations”).
1. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES
When you visit the website accessible at: mnemo-tx.com (the “Site”), your Personal Data may be processed by MNEMO for the following purposes:
- To process and answer your requests for information submitted through our “Get in touch” form, about MNEMO’s business or activities, or in order to enquire about potential deals or cooperation, based on MNEMO’s legitimate interest in responding requests;
- To process, evaluate and follow up on job applications and organise interviews, based on MNEMO’s legitimate interest in organising its recruitment process and recruiting qualified staff for the positions offered.
2. RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
To meet the processing requirements described above, Personal Data may be communicated to MNEMO’s consultants, service providers and data processors acting on its behalf and under its instructions, in particular, brand strategy and public relations firms, IT service providers (storage/hosting, analytics providers), or to MNEMO’s attorneys, accountants, or other counsels.
Personal Data may also be communicated to MNEMO’s affiliates located in New York, United States.
Please note that as some of the abovementioned recipients are located outside of the European Union, and in particular in the United States, MNEMO has implemented appropriate safeguards in compliance with the Applicable Regulations, through the signature of standard contractual clauses.
You may request a copy of such standard contractual clauses by writing to: email@example.com.
3. DATA RETENTION
MNEMO will only retain Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the processing purposes.
Personal Data of prospective investors, partners or persons looking to obtain information about MNEMO will be retained for a maximum of three (3) years following their last contact with MNEMO.
Personal Data of job applicants will be erased immediately in case the application is not successful. MNEMO nonetheless may retain applications and resumes for a maximum of two years if the applicant’s profile is of interest, in order to contact the applicant in the context of future offers.
Notwithstanding what precedes, MNEMO reserves the right to store some of the Personal Data in intermediary archives for the applicable limitation periods in order to preserve its rights in case of litigation.
4. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Under the conditions specified by the Applicable Regulations, you may assert the rights detailed below at any time:
- right of access: you can obtain information about the nature, origin and use of your Personal Data. If your Personal Data is transmitted to third parties, you can also obtain information about the identity or categories of such recipients;
- right to rectification: you can request that inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data be rectified or completed;
- right to erasure: you can request the erasure of your Personal Data, particularly if your Personal Data are no longer necessary for the processing carried out. MNEMO will erase the Personal Data as soon as possible, except in the cases provided for by the Applicable Regulations;
- right to restriction of processing: you can request that your Personal Data be made temporarily inaccessible in order to limit their future processing in the situations provided for by the Applicable Regulations;
- right of objection: you can object to the processing of your Personal Data for reasons related to your personal situation, unless there are legitimate and compelling grounds that take precedence over such interests, rights and liberties, or if necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights;
- right to portability: in the circumstances provided for by the Applicable Regulations, you can ask to have the Personal Data you submitted to MNEMO communicated to you in a structured and commonly used format.
- Right to communicate instructions as to the processing of your Personal Data in case of death.
You can exercise these rights by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of complaint, you can also contact the CNIL, i.e. the French Data Protection Authority, whose office is at 3 Place de Fontenoy – 75007 Paris.
The Site uses a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a small text file that is placed on users hard disk by a web page server. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site or help us analyze usage of the Site more accurately.
You are informed that during your visit on the Site, MNEMO may install the following categories of cookies on your device:
- cookies required for Site operation (e.g. session cookies)
- audience measurement cookies: The purpose of these cookies is to provide statistics relating to the Site’s visits: tests, measures and analysis of audience, traffic, browsing and performance.
Their operation is based on an identification of “unique visitors” which then allows to measure the number of visits, the number of visitors, the number of pages viewed, the browsing duration and path, the visitor’s activity and interactivity with the Site, the frequency of visits (Site or Site pages), the performance of various Site pages…
These cookies therefore provide an understanding of how users access the Site and recreate their journey. They are also intended to allow us to adapt the Site to users’ requests and browsing preferences.
MNEMO uses Google Analytics for this purpose.
When you visit our Site, you can decide to accept, or to refuse the cookies we use.
As to other cookies, in particular audience measurement cookies, you may set your preferences or withdraw your consent at any time by clicking cookie settings at the bottom of the screen or page.
In case you wish to deactivate Google Analytics for all websites, you may consult this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en