A lack of cancer-specific targets, coupled with lack of long-term persistence and sensitivity, create significant challenges in the field of immuno-oncology. Mnemo is tackling these problems by discovering novel cancer targets while boosting immune activity to treat solid tumors. Mnemo’s approach combines:
- A cancer-specific target discovery engine
- Probes unexplored portions of the genome
- Addresses safety and efficacy across immunotherapy
- Modality agnostic with applications in cell therapy and beyond
- Persistent and highly active T cells
- Improve pool of memory T cells
- Drive therapeutic efficacy
- Increase resistance to immune exhaustion
- Prevent tumor relapse
- A highly sensitive novel T cell receptor
- Addresses low antigen levels
- Elicits enhanced potency
Mnemo comprises a diverse team of scientists and biotech leaders united in a mission to develop groundbreaking immunotherapies for people with cancer. Our path is created by decades of breakthrough research from Institut Curie, UCSF and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Learn more about the Mnemo story and our scientific publications.
Our commitment to excellence and sense of urgency create an exciting, collaborative and cohesive work environment focused on achieving scientific and medical breakthroughs and being the best at what we do.